problem with account prefix

I am getting the following prefix at the login screen of my clone.
Even though I did not set the following three definitions in Constants.java

public static final String COIN_SYMBOL = "omg";
public static final String ACCOUNT_PREFIX = "omg";
public static final String PROJECT_NAME = "omg";

However I receive this at the login as the account prefix before the RS string.
undefined-6014-1

Does this have something to do with a package.json file?
I am not sure why this is displaying, I've cleared my browser cache.
Even if I do not add those three public Strings in the Constants.java it is still happening. What on earth have I done to cause this?

Also these three strings where not in the Constants.java that came with my download from the official repository that I recently downloaded. But, they WHERE in an older one I downloaded...

Now that I compiled with those three lines I am still receiving "undefined" in the gui rather than the prefix I stipulated in those three entries.

I don't see the image with the problem. Try to clear not only the browse cache but also the storage.

Petko, what storage needs to be cleared? I am having this problem again with the account prefix. For example I am syncing to the blockchain and login into an account that says instead of NXT-RS, undefined-RS.

Then the passphrase is requested to see if I wrote it down (but does it actually use it as verification and login)? Because normally one enters the wallet ui without giving the password, which is used inside the wallet. However when I use this passhprase, it says it is incorrect, so I cannot get a public key.I've tried recompiling tons of times changing the three prefixes in constants, but keep getting this error, I wonder what the problem is... I have had it before and fixed it (but i am not sure why it is recurring problem, or what exactly this problem is.

Maybe I will try and install nodejs as part of my docker image and see if it helps in any way resolve this.

Have you tried writing like this:
public static final String COIN_SYMBOL = "OMG";
public static final String ACCOUNT_PREFIX = "OMG";
public static final String PROJECT_NAME = "omg";

Only large letters and coin symbol max 5 characters and account prefix max 10 characters if I remember correctly.
Changed file.java compile to file.class.
If it persists let me know.

hi it is still not working. I am not sure why not. Where is the file.java file to compile to file.class? I cannot find a file.java in the nxt directory.

Interestingly I am going to use an inotifywait loop to automatically update the keystore instead of using Jelurida's keyrenewal script. I will definitely be 100% operating my clone in 12 months. It is so enjoyable, but I am so busy with my teaching schedule...

Petko what do you mean Storage to clear, and not only browser cache? What storage do you refer to?

In the NXTCLONE folder delete conf, logs and nxt_db
In local/Temp delete temporary files
Clear browser cache clear browsing data
Do not edit the nrs files of nxt-clone.
You need to open nxt-clone project with intellij or similar.
Install SDK library "jdk1.8", may need jdk14.0.1
Edit inside intellij and recompile. Depending on the method chosen to save it may be necessary to copy the new recompiled files and paste them into your clone.
I send you pictures

I'm not sure, maybe you use a different approach in editing the nxt-clone project which might lead to some incompatibilities.
I used to use "Eclipse" but there were incompatibilities, now I use "Intellij" and it works great for me.
If you want I could also test your project.

Thank you lollolc I will do so I guess tomorrow... I'm just testing something in my docker image ('ve dockerised my clone). There is also an inotifywait loop that is dependent on the changing status of the privkey.pem file, which will stop and autorestart the run.sh script along with curl forging every time the privkey.pem file is changed. I copy each newly made keystore intoa privkey.pem and then this triggers a restart of my run.sh script. So, i.e., I don't use the pem.to.pkcs12.keystore.certbot.hook.sh because I can do it alternatively in this way by copying newly created certs into key files and then using an inotifywait loop to restart the run.sh script to use them...

But I will be checking into my PREFIX problem and try and follow the help you provide, thank you. Or maybe even this evening, but I have 4 English lessons in a row now... Maybe I will be tired a bit by then.

:grin: :+1:

it is just worrying because previously I had no problems creating it with my own prefix at all...

Ok, if you want I can tested your clone. I can also make changes for you if needed. Maybe write me to my email. Before editing you should always save the last working copy.

it is very kind of you Lorenzo but I have to run it in docker as a 'daemon', I am not sure how you can help. Something is wrong with the java dependencies I use in docker which cause the problem I am assuming I cannot think what else is causing it.

Petko what storage are you referring to I do not understand? I'm running in Docker.

I'm referring to the browser's storage. It's not related to how you run the server

hi I'd like to look into it but I am suffer from mental problems at the moment due to being harassed and I have no were to move away to to convalesce. When I am well I will be delighted to sport in this wonderful blockchain, it has inspired me for so long and I've learned so much from Docker and Bind9, bash and such thing. I've even thuoght of another way using inotifywait torestart the server instead of using Jelurida premkey renewal, which I think might work, but I got sick and can't est anything. Thank you for being there.

oh I will just recompile before I go into Docker, make sure it's compiled properly before I create the docker image and set the correct paths from the localhost's DB to the docker's db volume... thank you for the help of course I realise it is my own fault that I lost track because of memory problems (not my computer, haha). But no, it is definitely something wrong with the dependencies because I remember in 2021 I was compiling it and my prefix was working 100%...
Now the RS prefix remains undefined and I know its not incorrect syntax in Constants.java, I've double checked that. I find it interesting that it connected and syncs with the blockchain but the prefix is undefined and the given passphrase is incorrect. I wonder what library it depends on, but I'll go back to my old install logs I wonder if it has something to do with 1.12.3 because it worked fine with 1.12.2 but again I've restarted on new linux and am not sure what dependencies are installed. Will definitely compile and compile until I can start moving the working compiled version to a Dockerfile. Tally-ho.