Issue about IP address of nodes

Well I was thinking about bind9 to include an access-controlled list of slaves for hidden nodes whose IP addresses are hidden from public scrutiny.

So I asked ChatGPT a question and I've got a question, so maybe someone here can answer my question, before reading ChatGPT's response?

My question is what is the chance that and it looks like it all and every IP address is planned to be controlled by some centrallized agency. How will cryptos survive this holocaust of decentralization? And I quote,

"
There is currently no centralized global body that controls all RIRs. Each RIR operates independently and manages IP address allocation within its respective region. The RIRs are governed by their own policies and procedures, which are developed and managed by their respective communities of stakeholders.

It is unlikely that the RIR system will be taken over by a centralized body, as the current decentralized approach has proven to be effective in managing the allocation and distribution of IP addresses. The RIR system is based on a bottom-up approach, where policies and procedures are developed and implemented through consensus-based decision-making processes that involve stakeholders from across the internet community.

Additionally, the RIRs are recognized and supported by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA), which is a department of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). ICANN is a non-profit organization that coordinates the global internet's domain name system (DNS) and IP address allocation. While ICANN does have a supervisory role over the RIRs, it does not control their operations or policies.

In summary, the decentralized and bottom-up approach used by the RIR system has been effective in managing IP address allocation, and it is unlikely that the system will be taken over by a centralized body."

I do think that bind9 zone files that includes a zones.conf.local that is permision protected might play a role in this say if it was dockerised. But what am I saying, can anyone give me a reasonable or arguable response to this? What will happen?

John Lilly spoke about the SSE (Solid State Entity) I think he came up with this around the time SSD's came out, about a singularity of AI "consciousness" - intellectual dominion, I wouldn't call it consciousness at all, anyway.

Just an ideological question with a practical concern. Also interesting to note lots of databases globally are not integrated...

Because those higher up centralised bodies can target specific IP addresses whose activities are publically known. Although stealth servers and nmed.conf.local zone files that have access permission embedded in named.conf files in bind9 containers seem to give some protection. However the voidance of CBDCs and AI dominion and cenralisation seems impossible with taking concern of this, is there no other way to specify an IP address beyon the umbrella of this hierarchy

Petko?