Changelly Exchange

Hello. What is the name and directory of the file where I can edit coins such as currencies (ARDOR, XRP, BTC, ETH) in the nxt changelly exchange. can you help me ? good work.

Do you mean the dropdown menu with the list of coins?

That's built from an API call to the service to query the supported coins and adding/selecting three hardcoded coins. The latter can be configured on nrs.settings.js.

Yes. I want to know which file is the list of all the coins in the list. I will place the Changelly Api key and list it in my own coin project.

Hello Sergi.
I got a message from "Changelly" ("Could you please kindly provide me with the ETA on integrating Changelly API?" ). What do I need to send?
(Estimated time approximately) is she asking this?

ETA traditionally means Estimated Time of Arrival, or finish time of journey (estimated=approximately), so yes they are asking
when will the Changelly API integration be finished (your best estimate)
Not sure what you need to send

1 Like

The list is dynamically built from an API call to Changelly's API.

1 Like

Thanks

Thanks Sergi.
[TimmyTendies] answered.
I asked what ETA means.
I have one more question for you. Changelly sent me Api Key. I placed it in (nrs.settings.js).
I am getting the error ( Changelly generateAddress error -32603 An error encountered during address generation. Please try again later.) on swap. Could it be because Changelly didn't activate the Api key?

Thanks