Ardor wallet set up failure

Hi, i can't set up ardor wallet. tried last version ardor client 2.4.1. Previous versions uninstalled, laptop restarted. But i couldn't set the wallet. It comes to 7 th stage and stucks (screen shot uploaded). Nothing set up about ardor at laptop. i had the same problem with the previous versions and i don't have access to wallet for a long time. Pls support.

Hello Mzcn,

where are you installing the wallet? In C:\Program Files? On an external hard drive?

Have you tried installing in a different location?

Please also check that you're following the procedure according to our step-by-step guide:

Thanks for your reply. i instal in c/program files. you see the all steps at the attached document. but it doesn't work. i followed the guide. at the previous versions it was working, and i'm experienced about ardor wallet setup. But, i have this setup problem for a long time. i don't know if it could be relevant about java update or setup??? Pls find setup stages at the attached document. thanks

Step 7 is where the installer asks the user to setup shortcut icons on the desktop. Do you have some specific configuration for your Windows workstation which may prevent the installer from loading information about your desktop icons?

Please share with us more information

• Windows version and patch level?
  • Is it some strictly controlled corporate workstation?
  • Do you have an admin access to the workstation?
  • Windows version and patch level? windows 10, i don't know patch level.
  • Is it some strictly controlled corporate workstation? no
  • Do you have an admin access to the workstation? no

Thanks for your continuos support! Problem is still there..

Windows version and patch level?

Please follow the instructions on this page and report the information you see under "Windows specifications".

Do you have an admin access to the workstation?
If you don't have an admin access you're not allowed to install programs. If you successfully installed other programs you should have it.
If you're sure you don't have admin access, this could be the problem.