This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
■ (May 3th) Tarasca started auction of original Mythical Beings painting(Dudugera) on Ardor platform and new poll to choose original work of mythical beings to be auctioned next week
■ (May 4th) Triffic noticed GPS Pay beta test will start soon
■ (May 5th) Tarasca shared REF(Asset ID : 15893499867718551186) token to Tarasca Card holders
■ (May 6th) Lior’s new article on Medium : Smart Contracts Systematic Risks
■ (May 7th) Coalculus(Partner), announced Coalculus was selectd as one of the early adopters of CoinMarketCap’s self-reporting dashboard
■ (May 7th) Alberto’s article about crypto economy and Ardor blockchain, capable of exploiting many problem-solving use cases was covered by IEB Spain
■ (May 7th) Jelurida has been included in the “Blockchain Ecosystem of Catalonia”
■ (May 7th) Ardor surpassed 3,000 online nodes!
■ (May 8th) Tarasca’s auction of Dudugera closed — The winning bid : 11,111 Ignis
■ (May 9th) Tarasca announced next original work of Mythical Beings to be auctioned : Dudugera
■ (May 9th) Lior’s new article on Medium : State of the Blockchain Industry
■ (May 10th) Coalculus(Partner), COAL token price reached a new all time high
■ (May 11th) Bitswift suspended the Claim option on Bitswift.cash for maintenance.(Resumption schedule : TBD)
■ (May 11th) Ardor(ARDR) was listed on Guardarian fiat-crypto exchange
■ (May 11th) Tarasca placed auction of Trempulcahue, one of original paintings of Mythical Beings by Ana Santiso, on Ardor platform
■ (May 12th) Max Property Group(MPG), announced deadline for MCF token swap : June 1st
■ (May 12th) Sibro team released documentaion for the Sigbro AUTH
■ (May 13th) Tarasca shared small announcement of imminent boardgame crowdfunding
■ (May 14th) Jelurida(Francisco) presented the digital transformation of the municipalities of Catalonia, an introduction of Ardor blockchain and its applications in the public sector at LaSalle University(Barcellona)
■ (May 14th) Lior shared his thoughts about Elon Musk’s recent tweets
■ (May 14th) NXT, the first pure proof of stake blockchain has been mentioned as one of the cryptocurrencies that already address sustailable energy issues raised by Musk
■ (June 1st) Triffic, App version 2.0 launch
■ (June 1st) MPG <-> MCF token swap deadline
■ (June 17th) Jelurida(Lior Yaffe) will participate Super Crypto Conference 2021 as panel speaker
■ (June 28th) E-ABDC hosted by Jelurida Africa starts(For 3month)
■ (2Q) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (2Q) Ardor.world update : Cabinet, Community Telegram support program
■ (End of Q2) Max Crowdfund launch in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, and the UK
■ (TBD) MPG, creating the MCF token as a transferable and tradeable token
■ (Aug) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — Launch eBmA platform for users to Send and Received encrypted PDF Files
■ (3Q) Tarasca, Start of mythicalbeings.io Season 2 with new additional cards and game features.
■ (3Q) Triffic will be available to connect GPS pay
■ (3Q) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (3Q) Bridge Champ, beta launch
■ (Nov) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch Roundcube Webmail Integration with eBmA Web App
■ (4Q) MPG, Obtaining the EU crowdfunding license to open up the platform for all EU citizens to invest in European real estate backed investment opportunities
■ (4Q) Triffic : In-app subscription and Beacon Hunting feature for Non AR device will be available
■ (4Q) Bridge Champ, official launch
■ (4Q) GPS Pay implements Payment Gateway : GPS Pay users will be able to purchase GPS Tokens and various other cryptocurrencies via credit, or debit card. This service will feature KYC verification that is fully compliant across the world.
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : Simple NFT explorer, UI update, iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) NFTMagic’s launch on mainnet
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(Sigbro | NXTER.ORG) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(Ardor Lite Mobile | NXTER.ORG) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(HotCity) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.