This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
■ (May 24th) Tarasca announced result of the poll on Ignis child chain to decide the fourth artwork to be auctioned : Tsenehale
■ (May 24th) Coinerz released beta of GPS Pay, sister app of Triffic, on Android and iOS
■ (May 25th) Adedayo had pitching session on day 2 of The Blockchain Ireland Week
■ (May 25th) Inside Bitcoins released interview article with Ardor Core developer(Lior Yaffe)
■ (May 26th) Crypto Plaza released recorded video of Ardor online event : “Everything you need to know to get started with Ardor!”
■ (May 26th) Tarasca placed auction of Tsenehale, one of original paintings of Mythical Beings by Ana Santiso, on Ardor platform
■ (May 27th) NXT was mentioned as one notable milestone that has affected Bitcoin’s price in Yahoo Finance’s article : Bitcoin Cycles and How They’ve Evolved Over Time
■ (May 27th) MPG, Max Crowdfund has recognised as a trade mark within the register of ‘European Union Trade marks.’
■ (May 28th) NFTMagic renewaled website : https://nftmagic.art
■ (May 28th) Jelurida Africa announced new product on Ignis child chain : MyDigiCERT
■ (May 29th) Tarasca, The auction of Tsenehale ended, Winning Bid: 8,400 IGNIS
■ (June 1st) Triffic submitted Triffic 2.0 to app stores
■ (June 1st) MPG announced new tradable MCF has been created on the Binance Smart Chain
■ (June 1st) Tarasca announced Jelurida will boost Mythical Beings Jackpot
■ (June 2nd) Tarasca, Mythical Beings Season 01 started
■ (June 2nd) Lior’s speaking session at TAB — Israel Business Forum, about blockchain startups’ challenges & opportunities, and sharing his experience as Jelurida Co-founder!
■ (June 3rd) Tarasca announced that Mythical Beings has been listed DappRader
■ (June 4th) Triffic announced GPS tokens will be listed on Probit Exchange on 9th June
■ (June 7th) Alberto(Jelurida) will be interviewed by Spanish radio Intereconomia
■ (June 9th) Triffic, GPS token listing on Probit Exchange
■ (June 13th) MyDigiCert official launch(Based on Ignis child chain)
■ (June 17th) Jelurida(Lior Yaffe) will participate Super Crypto Conference 2021 as panel speaker
■ (June 22–24th) Adedayo will be penalist at the 9th Edition of the DigitalAfrica Conference about “Building a New Africa with AI & Blockchain”!
■ (June 28th) E-ABDC hosted by Jelurida Africa starts(For 3month)
■ (TBD) Jelurida Africa opens a blockchain workshop with Africian universities to celebrate official launch of MyDigiCert
■ (May) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch eBmA encryption Web App
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (2Q) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (2Q) Ardor.world update : Cabinet, Community Telegram support program
■ (End of Q2) Max Crowdfund launch in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, and the UK
■ (Aug) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — Launch eBmA platform for users to Send and Received encrypted PDF Files
■ (3Q) Tarasca, Start of mythicalbeings.io Season 2 with new additional cards and game features.
■ (3Q) Triffic will be available to connect GPS pay
■ (3Q) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (3Q) Bridge Champ, beta launch
■ (Nov) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch Roundcube Webmail Integration with eBmA Web App
■ (4Q) Triffic : In-app subscription and Beacon Hunting feature for Non AR device will be available
■ (4Q) Bridge Champ, official launch
■ (4Q) GPS Pay implements Payment Gateway : GPS Pay users will be able to purchase GPS Tokens and various other cryptocurrencies via credit, or debit card. This service will feature KYC verification that is fully compliant across the world.
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : Simple NFT explorer, UI update, iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) NFTMagic’s launch on mainnet
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(Sigbro | NXTER.ORG) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(Ardor Lite Mobile | NXTER.ORG) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(HotCity) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.