This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have some thing to update please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Jan 20th) Triffic, Sneak view of the new rebuild of Triffic App
■ (Jan 20th) Tarasca, Sneak view of the new feature on Mythical Beings
■ (Jan 20th) Tarasca, the artist of Mythical Beings, Ana Santiso, was on Galician public television talks
■ (Jan 20th) Ardor Clone : Coalculus launched Flash Staking Program
■ (Jan 21st) DeFiMAGIC, New domain to upload images : https://nftmagic.art, view images : https://nftmagic.art/view.html
■ (Jan 22nd) MPG, New loan live on Maxcrowdfund.com
■ (Jan 22nd) Ardor.World, New function cabinet begins public testing and web-push notification alive
■ (Jan 26th) Ardor Clone : Coalculus’ founder Jack Bai and Shayne Tan has been officially appointed as Executive Directors at LSE Mainboard-listed GSTechnologies Ltd.
■ (Jan 28th) GiveSafely.io, BBB Wise Giving Alliance Poll Shows Donors Concerned About Data Privacy
■ (Jan 29th) MPG, New article on MaxPropertyGroup.com - Global expansion with joint ventures
■ (Jan 30th) Tarasca, Mythical Beings — Ask Us Anything on Twitter
■ (Jan 30th) Ardor.World, New feature release : GPS / BITSWIFT Asset Report
■ (Feb 4th) Jelurida will be guest speaker at IEB Opening Ceremony
■ (Beginning of February) Triffic UX update for testers
■ (Feb) Ardor.World, New feature release : NFT Explorer
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ news update
■ (Mar) Triffic, UX update release to public
■ (1Q) MPG, launching first new platform for an exclusive agent(country to be announced)
■ (1Q) Bitswift, Advertising partner integration on bitswift.cash
■ (1Q) Bitswift, Canadian dollar pegged token launch on BITS child chain
■ (1Q) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (1Q) Hourlong GiveSafely.io /Blockchain Educational Session Presentation — Association of Fundraising Professionals
■ (4Q) MPG, Obtaining the EU crowdfunding license to open up the platform for all EU citizens to invest in European real estate backed investment opportunities
/TBD in 2021/
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Triffic, GPS Token wallet launch
■ (TBD) Triffic, GPS Token Network site launch
■ (TBD) Triffic, Withdrawals & Bonus Program
■ (TBD) Sigbro App UI update
■ (TBD) Tarasca DAO’s Roadmap Update
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) Triffic, In-App Subscriptions alive
■ (TBD) Triffic, Partner Beacons release
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Ardor.World, New feature release : Monetary System Report for Ignis and others child chain, Specific Blochchain Explorer of DGS/ Data/ Alias / child chains, Ardor / Nxt Ecosystem resources(links board), Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Community Telegram Support Program, Adaptation for mobile devices and adding new languages.
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(Tarasca - Mythical Beings) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFT capability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Sigbro App(Sigbro | NXTER.ORG) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(Ardor Lite Mobile | NXTER.ORG) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(FreeBird v2.1.2 ( Open source ))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(HotCity) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(Twitter @Bogoshipo_Pets) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.