This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
■ (Dec 12th) Mythical Beings Weekly Contest : Let’s conquer Facebook!
■ (Dec 14th) New Ardor based project : Crypto Heros — More info about project was shared by MRV777
■ (Dec 14th) Official GPS ECO wallet is now available on Google Playstore
■ (Dec 15th) Alberto(Jelurida) interview on IEB Spain : The political implications of the digital Euro as a bublic currency
■ (Dec 17th) GiveSafely, shared recorded video of last meetup about tornado relief efforts
■ (Dec 17th) Coalculus(Partner), GSTechnnologies received 100 million COAL tokens as part of the ongoing collaboration with Wise MPay and started running 4 full nodes
■ (Dec 21st) GiveSafely, BBB Wise Giving Alliance Announces Partnership with The Giving Block to Enable Cryptocurrency Donations
■ (Dec 22nd) GiveSafely shared interview video between CEO of BBB WGA and co-founder of the Giving Block on The Heart of Giving Podcast
■ (Dec 22nd) NFTMagic, Frenchie Land and limited NFTs drop campaign was highlighted from Japanese media CoinPost
■ (Dec 23rd) Mythical Beings announced new roadmap
■ (Dec 24th) Triffic, updated GPS ECO website and GPS ECO wallet is now availble on both iOS and Android
■ (Dec) Triffic will launch GPS Ecosystem Block Explorer
■ (Dec) Bridge Champ will implement : Open beta for casual games, Closed beta for mobile app, Beta version for bots
■ (Dec) Bridge Champ will implement : Casual games generally available, Simple bot generally available, Open beta for mobile app, Closed beta for tournaments
■ (Dec) Triffic will update official roadmap of GPS.ECO
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (Jan) Jelurida will release 2019 financial report
■ (Jan) Bridge Champ will implement : Mobile app generally available, Open beta for tournaments, Social networks integration
■ (Jan) Mythical Beings will start of Layer-2 P2E game application beta testing that uses the current card collection
■ (Feb) GeoMorf Hatchlings Debut on Triffic
■ (Feb) Bridge Champ will implement : More tournaments trials and stabilization, Bot development open for 3rd parties, Token rewards for tournament achievements, Open Bridge Champ token deposits and withdrawals
■ (Feb) Mythical Beings will launch season 3 with new cards and new mechnics
■ (Mar) Bridge Champ will implement : Tournaments generally available, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments, Closed beta for teaching module, NFT registration for acheivements
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (Q1) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (Q1) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (Q2) Bridge Champ will implement : Teaching module generally available, Bot only tournaments, Minibridge support, Whist support
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (Q3~4) Bridge Champ will implement : Deepen our support for the contract bridge game, Explore additional casual gaming platforms, Deepen our blockchain integration, Explore more advanced gaming bots
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(Sigbro | NXTER.ORG) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(Ardor Lite Mobile | NXTER.ORG) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(FreeBird v2.1.2 ( Open source ))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(HotCity) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Crypto Heroes : An Ignis-based retro game dApp by MRV777
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.