This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
■ (April 17th) Bogoshipo Project deployed BEP20 tokens to prepare IDO
■ (April 19th) New Active Asset on MS was detected(FRAS, Frate ID:12340626175477573051)
■ (April 21st) Jelurida(Anna) participated at the Blockchain Life Forum 2021
■ (April 21st) Jelurida’s Recorded presentations(Lior & Sergi) at the Global Summit for Java Devs ’21 were released
■ (April 21st) Coalculus(Partner), Wise Mpay signed with GSTechnologies
■ (April 21st) Tarasca, Announcements about last public test and official launch of Mythical Beings
■ (April 24th) Triffic was covered by Blockonomi
■ (April 25th) Tarasca, Final test of Mythical beings had concluded with a last Jackpot of >50k ignis and 57 Jackpot claimers.
■ (Apr 27th) IGNIS was listed on USDT market on Bittrex exchange
■ (Apr 26th) Tarasca opened a poll on SmartVoting.io to decide which original paintings of Mythical Beings would be auctioned off
■ (Apr 29th) Coalculus(Partner), announced that more than $4M Worth of COAL is now STAKED on http://Coalculus.world
■ (Apr 30th) Triffic, launched GPS Pay beta and welcomed new advisor, Henri Holm who is an ex-Nokia CFO and also an ex-Senior Vice President of Rovio (the company behind Angry Birds)
■ (Apr 30th) Tarasca announced Dudugera will be the next original MythicalBeings painting that will be auctioned next week on Ardor Platform
■ (Apr 30th) Sigbro announced updates on Sigbro alerts and new Sigbro mobile beta for testers on Android(More info in Slack #sigbro)
■ (May 5th) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (~ May 9th) Tarasca will open auction of original Mythical Beings painting(Dudugera) on Ardor platform
■ (May) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch eBmA encryption Web App
■ (June 1st) Triffic, App version 2.0 launch
■ (June 17th) Jelurida(Lior Yaffe) will participate Super Crypto Conference 2021 as panel speaker
■ (June 28th) E-ABDC hosted by Jelurida Africa starts(For 3month)
■ (2Q) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (2Q) Ardor.world update : Cabinet, Community Telegram support program
■ (End of Q2) Max Crowdfund launch in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, and the UK
■ (TBD) MPG, creating the MCF token as a transferable and tradeable token
■ (Aug) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — Launch eBmA platform for users to Send and Received encrypted PDF Files
■ (3Q) Tarasca, Start of mythicalbeings.io Season 2 with new additional cards and game features.
■ (3Q) Triffic will be available to connect GPS pay
■ (3Q) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (3Q) Bridge Champ, beta launch
■ (Nov) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch Roundcube Webmail Integration with eBmA Web App
■ (4Q) MPG, Obtaining the EU crowdfunding license to open up the platform for all EU citizens to invest in European real estate backed investment opportunities
■ (4Q) Triffic : In-app subscription and Beacon Hunting feature for Non AR device will be available
■ (4Q) Bridge Champ, official launch
■ (4Q) GPS Pay implements Payment Gateway : GPS Pay users will be able to purchase GPS Tokens and various other cryptocurrencies via credit, or debit card. This service will feature KYC verification that is fully compliant across the world.
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : Simple NFT explorer, UI update, iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) NFTMagic’s launch on mainnet
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(Sigbro | NXTER.ORG) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(Ardor Lite Mobile | NXTER.ORG) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(HotCity) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.